Advertisement

RimWorld / EP 3 - Home Improvement / Tomb World Survival

RimWorld / EP 3 - Home Improvement / Tomb World Survival Challenge:
Survive on a world destroyed by a nuclear apocalypse. Being exposed outdoors is extraordinarily dangerous. We must stay in caves and limit our radiation exposure.

Rules:
1. No building artificial roofing.
2. Live only underground.
3. Follow the voted goals as best as I can.

Goals:
Get off this tomb world.

Storyteller:
Cassandra Classic Merciless

Choose Your Own Adventure Info:
Every Monday my patrons provide ideas, priorities, goals or tasks to me that I compile into a voting list.

Every Friday anyone who wishes to participate may vote from that compiled list on what they think my priorities should be while recording the upcoming episodes. The polls will be published on Discord ( ) and my website ( ).

Original Scenario Poll:


Website:


Discord:


Patreon:




Mods for this series:
Rhadamant's Ridiculous Radiation
(This mod was made by me and the source will not be shared as to not spoil the effects of radiation, etc)

Color Coded Mood Bar:


Interaction Bubbles:


Recipe Icons:


Celsius and Fahrenheit:


Realistic Darkness (Lighter Version):


Numbers:


Faction Control:


Realistic Planets:


#RimWorld #LetsPlay #Rhadamant

RimWorld,Let's Play,Choose Your Own Adventure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments