Advertisement

This is What Happens Inside a Mosque... How to Visit a Mosque 🕌

This is What Happens Inside a Mosque... How to Visit a Mosque 🕌 I know a lot of people are curious as to what happens in Mosques in their neighbourhoods. So I'll take you inside a Mosque and show you exactly what happens. The Mosque we're visiting is Jama Masjid in New Delhi, India but the process is the same in all Mosques around the world. I was so shocked by the Christchurch terrorist attack in my home country of New Zealand that I decided to make this video to help people better understand their Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'll also give you tips and etiquette on how to visit a Mosque anywhere in the world.

Ishq Sufiyana cover song courtesy of Vishal Malviya

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

1) SUBSCRIBE! ✔ Click
Then smash the BELL ICON so you don't miss a 🔴live stream or video.

2) TRAVELLING TO INDIA🇮🇳?
Travel safely & confidently with my India Survival Guide (Quick-Start Safety Guide)

3) WANT TO LEARN HINDI?
Learn Hindi Faster Than I Did! eBook at

4) MEETUP LOCATIONS & ROCK NEWS
Sign-up 💌

5) LET'S CONNECT:




📷🎥🤳

#Islam #India #NewZealand #Mosque #Muslim

India,Hindi Speaking Foreigner,Indian,Visiting a mosque,how to visit a mosque,mosque etiquette,Jama Masjid tour,Jama Masjid namaz,foreigner visiting mosque,new zealand mosque,non-muslim going to mosque,masjid,visiting a masjid,visit my mosque day,what are they doing in mosques,for time visiting a mosque,visiting masjid,going to a mosque,first time,praying at a mosque,how do muslims pray,jama masjid namaz,Muslims,Namas,can i visit a mosque,

Post a Comment

0 Comments