Advertisement

AFFORDABLE RING LIGHT | UNBOXING & REVIEW!

AFFORDABLE RING LIGHT | UNBOXING & REVIEW! I got an affordable ring light from Wal-Mart for less than $60!!! This light is perfect for new YouTubers, MUAs, photographers and more!

Review begins at 5:10!

Link to light:


*At the beginning, I said I didn't see any videos on this light.... I didn't do more research until after I recorded. There are actually many videos on this light! Check those out for more opinions and reviews on this light 😄

Don't forget to comment, like and subscribe!

Connect with me:
IG: Chamia.Amari

affordable right light,cheap ring light,walmart ring light,ring light from walmart,affordable youtube light,cheap light,ring light cheap,ring light less than $50,ring light less than $60,$40 ring light,$50 ring light,$60 ring light,kshioe light,ubesgoo light,12 inch ring light,led ring light,dimmable light,light for new youtuber,ring light for new youtuber,cheap led light,affordable led light,ring light for black girls,ring light for mua,

Post a Comment

0 Comments