Advertisement

calling my family members pretending i’m drunk

calling my family members pretending i’m drunk calling my family members pretending i’m drunk

this did not go well at all uh oh

NEW MERCH & SUMMER TOUR TICKETS HERE:

#BlesivFam 🌴🖤

I DO NOT OWN MANAGEMENT OF ANY SONG ! NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!

Business Email !!! - BlesivMgmt@gmail.com

Make Sure To Follow All My Social Medias !!!!!

- Instagram:
- Twitter:
- Snapchat: Blesiv
- Tik Tok: Blesiv

QUICK FACTS !
- I'm 17 Years Old
- I'm a Junior in High School
- Um my birthday is on October 20th
- I enjoy social media !
- I have 2 brothers ! One younger & one older
- I want this channel to go successful !

I LOVE YOU GUYS & MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE & EXPECT MORE VIDEOS !! 😎

blesiv,blesiv drunk calling my friends and family,drunk calling blesiv,blesiv drunk calling,family members,tour,pretending im drunk blesiv,calling my family members pretending im drunk blesiv,summer tour,alex guzman,oliver moy,sebastian moy,blesivfam,carlos mena,dolan twins,david dobrik,bryce hall,drunk,pranking,influencer,famous birthdays,game of thrones,nba finals,get to know me,Drunk Prank Calling my Family & Friends...,vlog,merch,may,family,drinking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments