Advertisement

Cleaning and Organizing my Car

Cleaning and Organizing my Car I take all my work breaks in my vehicle since there is no safe place for me at work to take them. I decided (after almost 10 months back at work) it was time to clean my car and organize it to make it a little easier to take my breaks in and keep clean.


Hi,
I'm Felicia and I live with a disabling condition called multiple chemical sensitivities. In very basic terms I get incredibly ill from very small amounts of chemicals. I have had to make some major lifestyle changes and yet I continue to struggle if I am required to leave the little safe space I have, which is my home. Follow me on my journey to try to go back to work and survive in a world that is toxic to me.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/fgcreationsmcs/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/fgcreationsmcs/
Blog: fgcreations170830953.wordpress.com

multiplechemicalsensitivity,carliving,cleaning,organizing,invisibledisability,

Post a Comment

0 Comments