Advertisement

Closing 4 Deals In One Month

Closing 4 Deals In One Month For the month of May, I am scheduled to close 4 homes. 2 of them are from New Builds that started some time last year. One of them was almost 9 months ago believe it or not. New builds can take a long time before they close because of the size of the home. Which is good because you have a closing, but hurts because it takes that entire 9 months before you can be paid for that work. LOL. But at the same time, you did all the hard work already, and now you just keep in touch with that client and prepare for the closing date. It is worth it in the end.

The other two deals are listings that I posted and both of them received full asking price and I have been waiting to have a listing for almost 2 years. I've had buyers and rentals this whole time. But once a friend of mine let me list her families home, I got a second one about 2 weeks later. They say when it rains it pours. They didn't say that rain is a bad thing. It's what you make it. I choose to make my rain worth it.

Snapchat: Shamrocc7504
Facebook: Shamrock7504
Instagram: Shamrock7504
Twitter: Shamrock7504 @Darrell18662402


Darrell Coleman
Aka "Shamrock"

Subscribe to my channel to see what else is to come.

Arizona Realtor
Website: www.Darrellcoleman@bhhsaz.com
Email: darrell.coleman@bhhsaz.com

Realtor,Real Estate,Realty,Broker,For Sale,New Home,House Hunting,Million Dollar Listing,Home Sale,Home for Sale,Property,Properties,investment,Home,Housing,Listing,Mortgage,Home Inspection,Credit Report,Credit Score,Forclosure,NAR,Empty Nest,Renovated,Just Listed,Arizona,Arizona Real Estate,Berkshire Hathaway,Homeservices,

Post a Comment

0 Comments