Advertisement

Growing A Profitable Business in Under 1 Year with NO Competition

Growing A Profitable Business in Under 1 Year with NO Competition Dennis Falk Jr has grown a profitable business in just 1 year with his Ventrac Tractor!

Dennis is the owner Slope Goat in Rockbridge County, Virginia.
He and his brother-in-law set out to research how to maintain their steep land and pastures. Realizing nothing could handle the hills like a Ventrac, Dennis started his very own steep land maintenance business. He began offering his services to land owners who cannot safely maintain their slopes and hills on their own in this rural area of Virginia.

Dennis says the Ventrac 4500, equipped with dual wheels, is stable enough to allow him to make decisions at a moments notice while operating on a slope. What makes the Ventrac able to do this? A low center of gravity and wide weight distribution keep the operator low to the ground, combined with center articulation and oscillation makes a Ventrac more of a mountain goat than tractor.
He’s making an impact on the land in Rockbridge County where rocks and hills are an abundant feature of the landscape. With the addition of some very invasive brush and woody plants, Dennis’ clients need him to help control growth in pastures that can easily become a problem over time.

He says most people passing by find the Ventrac very interesting and will stop to watch him tackle hills that no other tractor can pass. And when he saw the need for such a service in his area, there was no other tractor Dennis wanted more than a Ventrac.





Products featured in this video:
Ventrac 4500:

Tough Cut:



For more information, visit

Find a dealer near you!

Get a FREE catalog!

Subscribe here!

Connect with Us!
Facebook -
Instagram - @ventrac_tractors
Twitter - @ventrac

Transcript:
I've been in retail management for 35 years. When I decided I wanted to move here to Virginia most of the big-box
retailers are 30 minutes or more away from where we're at. It's a small town here. Welcome to Rockbridge County. My name is Dennis and I run slope goat and I'm mow slopes. Rockbridge is a good descriptor of it. There's rock everywhere there's hills everywhere.
My brother-in-law has a place behind me here that has hills and he was talking about how hard it was to to be able to clear the pastures nothing would do it except he mentioned a Ventrac and so he and I did some research and and so after the demo I decided, I think I could make a business out of this I was able to drive the tractor on the hills here. The tractor's stable enough to where you can make decisions you know on the fly when you come into situations where you need it. So I knew that the tractor was going to be able to do what I needed to do to take care of myself and to be able to make an impact on the land here in Rockbridge County.
People find the tractor very interesting they'll stand there and they'll watch me you know do my work you know all day long and they can't take their eyes off of it they're just amazed by it and then when they see me do slopes they're like how did you do that? You know I'm doing a slope sideways but they can't even do up and down with a big tractor. So it amazes people. We have autumn olives and they're very invasive. If you don't mow your pasture in five years your pastor is gone. It's overtaken. It's like you can't even tell it was a pasture. I've been really surprised on the tough cut. I haven't come across a whole lot that I can't take care of so I've been real happy with the quality of the tough cut and I feel like it it takes care of anything that any other bush hog would do on a large tractor if not more.
When I set out to do my business the only tractor I wanted was a Ventrac and within a year I've been able to take a business idea
and turn it into a viable business that's profitable using the Ventrac.

ventrac slope mowing,ventrac slope mower,ventrac slope mower price,grow a profitable business,profitable business ideas,lawn care business success,lawn care business equipment,lawn care business,slope mowing equipment,slope mowing contractors,steep slope mowing,slope mower,zero turn slope mowing,steep hill mower,steep hill mowing,steep hill lawn mower,steep hill riding mower,slope goat,ventrac slope goat,ventrac steep slope,mowing steep slopes tractor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments