Advertisement

hang out with me for a day

hang out with me for a day CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

Hi everyone! In today’s video I am going to be taking you with me on a fun Saturday in my life.
Thank you so much for watching!

xoxo,
Han

✰ MUSIC USED ✰
(in order of appearance)
Love Mode
One for the good times - Jeff Kaale
24/7/365 - Surfaces
Grace - Surfaces
Rock Angel - Joakim Karud

⇩MORE OF ME⇩

SOCIALS:

●youtube
●instagram
●twitter

EMAIL:

For business inquiries only plz
hannahelise@select.co

FAQs:

How old are you? 20
Where do you go to school? Temple University
What do you use to edit your videos? Final Cut Pro X
How do you edit your thumbnails? VSCO, PicMonkey, and Phonto
How do you edit your pictures? I made a video on it!
#dayinmylife #vlog

Hannah elise,Hannah maute,hannahelise63,drive with me,vlog,daily vlog,daily,day in my life,day,in,my,life,follow me around,hang out with me,panera,getting my nails done,shopping,Tanning,st tropez self tanner,thrifting,thrift,thrift shopping,vlogging,vlogger,daily vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments