Advertisement

i'm so sorry chris #4

i'm so sorry chris #4 Hei I’m Anna I hope you enjoyed the video, please support the channel by liking and subscribing to it. I will really appreciate it!

Create to Rambalac for the time-lapse, I will be using that small clip of his/her video until I’m able to do one myself... pretty soon hopefully!

Song by: Wait - Andreyun x LO x Soku | |
Fire - Andreyun | |

Videos by: Rambalac - Walking in Tokyo Shibuya at night | |
Chan’s weekly Vlive | |

My social media
Amino: Rosestintedcoffee
Instagram: Rosestintedcoffee
Twitter: rosesaredeead

Kpop,mombebe,exo-l,blink,army,mayday,day6,straykids,stay,chan,chris,nessvivii,straykids vlive,chan vlive,chris vlive,kpop,kpop vlive,jyp artists,kpop artists,kpop group,kpop boy group,kpop cracks,i'm so sorry chris,bangchan,bang chan,ulzzang,ulzzang boys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments