Advertisement

I've Got the Holy Spirit! I Don't Need No Study or Education - The Burning Bush

I've Got the Holy Spirit!  I Don't Need No Study or Education - The Burning Bush One thing I hear more often than you might think is Christians saying that they don't need to learn how to study the Bible, ministers don't need training and education on how to read, study, understand and teach the Bible, or even Christians don't need to read the Bible at all because they have the Holy Spirit to tell them everything they need to know. Is that really true?

A pastor, teacher, and follower of yeshua hamashiach (Jesus Christ), I was raised in a non Christian home and came to accept Christ when I was 19. To say He radically changed my life would be an understatement. In the years since I've grown deeper in my walk and love of God, but I've also realized that there are many who claim to be followers of his who don't seem to show it, or even know what that means. Jesus was incredibly practical, real, and down to earth, and if we actually look at His Word- the Bible- we'll find that God does speak to us today and will help us with current every day issues.

So these are the issues, the moments, the happenings that are burning on my heart and setting it on fire. Thus, the Burning Bush.

Bible,life,situations,Christian,Jesus,sermon,living,church,no Bible study needed,Is Bible study necessary,is bible study important,why study the bible,why read the bible,bible illiteracy,is the holy spirit enough,Jesus didn't need a bible education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments