Advertisement

Life is NOT A Fairytale, Neither Is Reality TV | Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Split

Life is NOT A Fairytale, Neither Is Reality TV | Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Split Hey Guys, Another video in my Real of Reality TV series. I don't do these very often but I wanted to speak about it since this one really disturbs me. Let me know your thoughts on Porsha and Dennis's split and all that went down.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL TO BE ENTERED TO WIN THE MONTHLY GIVEAWAY OF LASHES & LIPS GIFT BOX, GRANDELIPS PLUMPER AND TEMPTING LASHES EYELASHES!

Beauty Professionals, You can check out my courses at

Get the Facts on Being a Professional Eyelash Stylist BEFORE investing in training!

Check out my eyelash store at www.temptinglashes.com for premium quality mink and human hair eyelash strips and styles!

Professionals, get THE BEST INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS ADHESIVE here!


Please walk with me on my journey of sharing the BIBLE (BUSINESS INSPIRATION BEAUTY LIFE ENJOYMENT) on my other platforms!
WEBSITE:WWW.THEMINISTEROFBEAUTY.COM
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
PODCAST: bit.ly/thebbhpcast

#porshawilliams #bravotv #porshashavingababy

Porsha williams Dennis mckinley,porsha williams Dennis McKinley baby,the truth behind porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley’s breakup,real housewives of atlanta,porsha’s having a baby,and scene porsha Williams & family unfollow fiancĂ© Dennis McKinley & pilar update,drama porsha’s fiancĂ© dennis’ alleged past revealed new details emerge,porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley relationship unraveling after baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments