Advertisement

Live It Truly!

Live It Truly! Introducing the channel.
How to live your life true to yourself and enjoy it too. In modern times we spend so much time working and in traffic, that that by the time we get home all we want to do is just eat dinner, watch some TV/videos and go to sleep. I have followed this pattern for a very long time and ended up being overweight, tired, angry and feeling sleepy all the time. At some point I was able to get out of this circle of hopeless, go with the flow mode and turn my life around. While I understand that there are a lot of how to channels and self help videos here on YouTube, but I have yet to see something that addresses my problems/solutions. So after extensive research and trials and errors, I have achieved the results that I am happy about and I am willing to share my thoughts and advice. Hope that you will find them useful.

Truly!

Post a Comment

0 Comments