Advertisement

Look and Feel Pretty / How to Style Lace Bralettes / Styling Bralettes / Spring Fashion

Look and Feel Pretty / How to Style Lace Bralettes / Styling Bralettes / Spring Fashion How to Style Bralettes for Spring / Spring Fashion / How to Look and Feel Pretty / See how I wear these pretty bralettes and enhance my outfits. Hopefully this video will give you a little confidence when you see how I style my bralettes so you look & feel pretty.

SUBSCRIBE .... hit the little red subscribe button or CLICK THIS LINK AND... click the bell to turn on your post notifications

ICYMI
🔹 Bikini Try On Haul -
🔹Triangl Bikini Haul -
🔹Room Tour 2019 -
🔹Skincare Routine -
🔹How to wear a High PonyTail with a Ball Cap -
🔹Loose Curls Hair Tutorial -

Watch my College vids:

First day of college online classes -
what to wear to college -
12 Outfit ideas for college -

Shop My Closet:

Poshmark - @shannonestelle


My Bralettes:

1 - off white -

2 - White -

3 - White -

4 - turquoise - tba

5 - black -

6 - light blue -

SOCIAL MEDIA
🔽 🔽 🔽

♡ Instagram - @shannonestelle_
♡ Twitter - @shannonestelle_
♡ Facebook -
♡ My Vlog Channel -
♡ Pinterest -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

💌 📬

Shannon Estelle
PO Box 222
Normandy Beach, NJ 08739
USA
-------------------------------------------------------------------

⏩ Business inquiries Only: business@shannonestelle.com

Disclaimer: NOT SPONSORED & all opinions are my own


Let me know what videos are your favs and which ones you'd like to see here on my channel. Do you like college makeup, skincare, beauty, get ready with me, fashion, outfit of the day videos, college advice, makeup, outfits or lookbooks, or what to wear in college? Let me know what you like to watch! #shannonestelle

how to style a bralette,how to style a lace bralette,styling a bralette,pretty bralettes,bralette,bralettes,lace bralette,feel pretty,spring fashion,style bralettes,style lace bralettes,how to style lace bralettes,how to wear bralettes,how to style bralettes,how to look pretty,how to feel pretty,how to look and feel pretty,look and feel pretty,shannon estelle,style a bralette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments