Advertisement

MILD Hemiplegic Migraine/Migraine with MUMS Attack

MILD Hemiplegic Migraine/Migraine with MUMS Attack This is a MILD attack of Hemiplegic Migraine/Migraine with MUMS. Symptoms include: paralysis, inability to connect with reality, slurred speech, aphasia, confusion, "ice pick" headache. This is a very minimal attack as I was able to inject my medication early on to lesson the symptoms. This is caused by just a Migraine. When I have a migraine, my brain panics and shuts down my system. These can happen up to 3-4 times a week.

I used to be private about my attacks but that was isolating and lonely. Now, I just don't care about it anymore. I want people to know because I am tired of trying to pretend like this isn't a part of my regular reality. I started with making a video tutorial on how to make macarons, but it ended in a recording of a Hemiplegic Migraine/ Migraine with MUMS attack.

Hemiplegic Migraine,Migraine,Complex Migraine,Migraine with MUMS,Complicated Migraine,Migraine Attack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments