Advertisement

My Advice For Those Wanting To Sing Similar To Dimash Kudaibergen

My Advice For Those Wanting To Sing Similar To Dimash Kudaibergen I am not a vocal coach. I am mostly self taught. I learn all this myself through experimenting and trying a lot of stuff. Trial-and-error. Anyway, Here's some advice I want to give. I laid out the advice over the time code where he's singing. For example, 0:00 - 0:07 captions apply to 0:00 - 0:07 part of the song and not the others. This is for people who wanna do it spot on. It's for educational purposes only. Of course, when practicing you don't wanna think about it like this... I'm just making you guys aware of it. I'm doing my best to explain it the simplest way possible. How it feels... what you should do. Etc. Hope it helps you get to your goals. I will put more info later ~ Please watch my other recent videos just in case you're confused about what this "squeezing" and "releasing" stuff is.

Watch the American mainstream artists video to find the squeezing stuff with your voice:

The release stuff is basically found by doing stuff like this:

I will try to make a video about the releasing feeling soon. I'm not the best at this. I left out the whistle register stuff because I cannot do that safely yet. I am more focused on the stuff below D5 and making that sound good, fyi before going higher and you should as well.

This advice also applies to most singing styles out there.

By watching this video, it wont make you sing like Dimash but will lead you to the path. lol. You gotta do the training yourself and use your ears. It won't happen over night.

Again, I repeat. I am not using any vocal terms and trying to be the most relatable as possible when communicating. Because I find vocal terms extremely confusing when people define it different ways.

kristopharaoh,how to sing,singing,Dimash,how to sing like dimash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments