Advertisement

Nasi Padang the best Indonesian food (beef rendang, gulai otak & belut) ft. Boengkoesnetwork

Nasi Padang the best Indonesian food (beef rendang, gulai otak & belut) ft. Boengkoesnetwork Nasi Padang known as one of the world best food is also my favorite Indonesian food. You have so many dishes to choose from and they are all very delicious with it's different currys.

Today I went with Yudho from @boengkoesnoetwork to Rumah Makan Mekar Jaya in Jakarta Indonesia to try many different Nasi Padang dishes.
As first we tried the kikil which is a part from a cowfeed.
The next was of course the Beef Rendang (Rendang Sapi), thats my favourite, I eat Beef Rendang almost every second day here in Jakarta. It's slow cooked beef in a coconut curry. If you trie Beef Rendang you will become addicted to it.

Even for me new was the cow brain (Gulai otak), it has a very soft consistence and taste quite good but as I thought again about the cow brain (Gulai otak) it almost got me :)

The favourite for Vegetarians has to be the Perekedel Kentang (Potato fritter), it taste very delicious!

Another famous dish we tried was Dendeng Sapi (Beef Jerky), its very dry, hard and has a very smokey taste.

The last we had was Belut (EEL), it almost taste like the Dendeng, very smokey and didn't had so much taste by it's own but overall it was very good.
---------------------------
Adress: Rumah Makan Mekar Jaya, Jl. Mampang Prpt. Raya Blok Marzuki No.19, RT.6/RW.3, Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790
---------------------------
I am happy to read your comment and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to be always updated
------------------------
Stay in touch with me:
Blog: www.bulekulineran.com
Instagram:
Facebook:
----------------------
Contact me:
Email: BuleKulineran@gmail.com
Line ID: BuleKulineran
-------------------------------
This Video is made with::
Samsung S9+
Micro Lavalier from BOYA

Jakarta streetfood,traditional food,indonesian food,tasty,tasty food teaser,make me hungry,jakarta must eat,what to try in jakarta,nightmarket jakarta,backpacking indonesia,traditional indon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments