Advertisement

NO ONE should do this, SO I DID... | Challenge Accepted, Brawl Stars | Bibis Bubblegum Challenge

NO ONE should do this, SO I DID... | Challenge Accepted, Brawl Stars | Bibis Bubblegum Challenge support me at no extra cost! Click here:

Today I take on the Bibis Bubblegum Challenge. The goal is simple. Play showdown. For every powercube I pickup I music put a piece of bubblegum in my mouth. I get one point for every piece of gum in my mouth when the game is done. If I can, somehow, blow a bubble at that point then I can double my points. The creators that get the best score will receive prizes!

This is one of the craziest challenges I've ever done in Brawl Stars and it was hilarious.

Go watch Kairos and I playing some more on his channel:


Subscribe to me here:


Want to know the gear I use to make videos? Here is a list:




Follow me below:

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Subscribe to this YouTube:
Discord:
Check out my graphic artist here:

Thanks to my AMAZING Channel members. Your support helps me keep this going!

#bibisbubblegumchallenge #lexandkairos

brawl stars funny moments,brawl stars,lex brawl stars,brawl stars lex,brawl stars lex and kairos,kairos and lex,kairos and lex brawl stars,new brawler bibi,bibi brawl stars,brawl stars showdown,max bibi,kairos time,bibis bubblegum challenge,bubblegum challenge,lex mobile gaming,lex,lex and kairos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments