Advertisement

Not All Who Wander are Lost

Not All Who Wander are Lost You have to explore to flourish in this hobby. Great discoveries await those who are willing to put in the work to find them. I have wondered about this particular location for years but never went and looked to see what was there. My priorities must have been out of line! Anyway, Fossil Diva and I went and we quickly figured out that this spot was bursting with shark teeth and other fossils. Even better, its surrounded by nature so collecting was that much more fulfilling with the hiking involved. This video is of our surface finds which includes the usual cast of characters, poisonous snakes, giant spiders, poison ivy, megalodon teeth, angustidens, and mako shark teeth. Especially Makos! I found the biggest, best mako I ever found to date at this spot and its superb. Thanks for watching!

Fossil Hunting,Exploration,Megalodon,shark teeth,mako,angustidens,hiking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments