Advertisement

PART 2 -SEPARATION WILL SOON COME TO AN END | DM TO DF - NOTHING CAN STOP THIS UNION FROM HAPPENING

PART 2 -SEPARATION WILL SOON COME TO AN END  | DM TO DF - NOTHING CAN STOP THIS UNION FROM HAPPENING #divineunions #divinelove #twinflames #soulmates #divinecounterparts #comingintounion #222synchronity #333synchronocity #separationover #beinginunion #spiritualwisdom #spiritualguidance

Twins Light Channellings

Hello dear feminines and masculines , I am very thankful for all the love I am receiving from all of you , I request you to listen to this message very carefully as it very important , and to be honest I again forgot to add something very important so for that I will make a separate video , I may name it part 1 or something .

For personal readings email me : twinslightchannellings@gmail.com

Available services and psychic readings offered ;

I am now providing professional services as listed below.

Twin flame psychic reading with final outcome : 111 $

Divine masculine / feminine current energies psychic reading : 65 $

Career or life purpose psychic reading : 88 $

Love reading irrespective of twinflame / soulmate / or any other label : 95 $

What is blocking you in any area of life psychic reading : 99 $

One question ( about anything you want to know ) psychic reading : 35 $

for any personal readings email me : twinslightchannellings@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER / NOTE : I am a psychic reader and advisor and not a tarot reader , if you wish to receive any reading from me I will tell you exactly what comes through the messages sweet or bitter , I will be relaying complete truth and if you don't want to know or hear the truth then I am not the reader for you . I WILL NOT SUGARCOAT ANYTHING OR WILL TELL YOU SWEET OR FLUFFY STUFF WHEN IT IS NOT LIKE THAT .

If you wish to receive any reading from me you will to give me your written consent that you have read all terms and conditions and you agree with all of that you take full responsibility for taking a reading from me for legal purposes and avoid any conflicts , you should be above 18 to avail any of my services .

VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT WHEN YOU ASK FOR READING , ONCE I GET CONFIRMATION THAT I WILL RECEIVE YOUR READING THEN I WILL SENT YOU LINK TO MAKE PAYMENT .

Psychic readings take a lot of time energy and effort so you will have to be very patient with me while I work on your reading , I myself will keep you updated if it would be necessary and its taking long to receive your messages , please only request a reading from me if you resonate with my channeled messages and feeling a trust and if you are very doubtful then spend some more time on the channel and wait for a clear sign from universe whether you can take a reading from me or not listen to your intuition , because your energy needs to be clear if you want to have a reading from me .

After receiving your reading what you do with it and what decisions and choices you make , only you will be responsible for that . YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICES , DECISIONS AND ACTIONS COMPLETELY .

I am just a psychic reader and advisor for you , you will have to take full responsibility for what you do with the information you receive . You will have to agree with all these terms and conditions before ordering or requesting any type of reading from me .

ALL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ARE AUTHENTIC AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY . IT DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE ANY ADVICE OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM A MEDICAL LICENSE PROFESSIONAL /PRACTITIONER .

Thank you so much .

Like | share | subscribe

This is an all original work of Twins Light channellings

Other videos on this channel :
DIVINE MASCULINE IS RETURNING AND HE KNOWS YOU DONT TRUST HIM :

FROM DM TO DF : I have lived hundred of lives only for you :


Divine is beating up your enemies and protecting you and your union :


Divine update | Divine masculine is completely lost and broken | praying to Df back :

DM's karmic receiving karma for what she did to df :

Divine masculine message to divine feminine | Don't give up on me | I won't give up on you :

Family healing coming up for divine feminine :

Karmic justice about to be served in favor of divine feminine part 1 :

Karmic justice about to be served in favor of divine feminine part 2 | blue lotus symbolism :

Walk away from divine masculine :

Twinslightchannellings,love,abundance,divinelove,divinewisdom,spiritualwisdom,spirituallove,twinflames,soulmates,divinesouls,twinsouls,divinecounterparts,spiritualintimacy,psychicreadings,psychicchannellings,twinflamepsychicreading,soulmatepsychicreading,divinesoulpsychicreading,twinsoulpsychicreading,divinemasculine,divinefeminine,dm,df,tf,ts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments