Advertisement

RAFT Episode 2: Food And Water Plus Keeping JAWS Off My Ass

RAFT Episode 2: Food And Water Plus Keeping JAWS Off My Ass I have my Raft built up enough. Time to ensure that I have enough Food and Water. Plus, one trick I know of. Throw JAWS baits behind me. That keeps him from attacking my boat. Oddly, the timer is a lot longer than I thought. Did I count for two minutes? I thought it was a minute or less maybe 20 seconds.

RAFT: Kevin Costner's Waterworld. The Earth is now 99% Water. Just a few islands to dock on. The Polar Ice Caps are gone thanks to Climate Change. Survive 365 Days for the final unlock while facing fierce creatures. Sharks, Vultures, Boars, and Pufferfish.

HARD Difficulty: Multiplayer Required. You will be spawning 2 or more wild animals every time you collect a trophy. So don't keep killing any wild animal or you'll keep respawning them.

Like and Subscribe to my channel for new New Videos arriving periodically.

Facebook:
Twitter:
Discord:
E-Mail: JoeWaylo@iCloud.com
I need 4,000 subscribers you all to keep this channel alive. Please subscribe to keep me going.

raft game,raft survival game,raft,raft survival,survival game,raft gameplay,survival,game,raft multiplayer,raft walkthrough,raft the survival game,raft building,raft original survival game,raft video game,raft shark,raft lets play,raft survival gameplay,raft download,raft part 1,raft update,monster school survival game,raft indie game,games,raft gameplay part 1,video game,raft 2018,raft survival game 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments