Advertisement

RC Cars & Coffee - 1/5 Baja with new larger tires TEST and 2019 Car Action Reader Choice Awards

RC Cars & Coffee - 1/5 Baja with new larger tires TEST and 2019 Car Action Reader Choice Awards This is all about RC cars and Coffee, and sometimes even cookies. IN this show I will update you all on the new top speed with the larger rear tires on my rovan 30CC 1/5 gas BAJA. The previous top speed with stock tires was 38 MPH with the same rich tune as this is right now.
I take a look at some journalism in the new RC Car Action magazine 2019 readers rides awards and discuss what I see and my opinions on the winners.
We drive a new to me (used) super fast nitro truck, what is it? watch and you will know.

hpi,hpi baja,gas rc,cars and coffee,traxxas,fun,nitro,nitro truck,nitro rc car,rc car,brushless,electric rc,traxxas slash,slash vxl,fast,1/5 gas,cool,hpi clone,traxxas xo-1,best rc car,best rc,rovan,rovan baja,new tires,speed,speed run,top speed,speed pass,novak,gpm,upgrdes,losi,losi 5t,savage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments