Advertisement

RR Reds (Coins Amassed in a Maze) 21.96 x-cam

RR Reds (Coins Amassed in a Maze) 21.96 x-cam first of all: YES!

second of all: the ending was actually not very good, the beginning was good enough to make it a 21 still but looking at ark's video if I had tied ideal for the rest of it that would have been 21.83, but that's not realistic because saving the entire .20 is really difficult. But I know I can get a 21.8x and maybe I'll try to get it.

Third and finally: This run would have almost certainly been 22.0x with the old strat and still defeating Taggo. With a 21, I can finally call this the true record and it's definitely the thing I'm most proud of in all my hours of SM64 so far. Maybe I will take taggo's time as well just because ;)
peace

Gaming,speedrunning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments