Advertisement

♏️ SCORPIO ♏️ MAY 2019 MID MONTH ♏️ SEEKING DEEP CONNECTIONS ONLY ~ OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY 💜💕💜

♏️ SCORPIO ♏️ MAY 2019 MID MONTH ♏️ SEEKING DEEP CONNECTIONS ONLY ~ OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY 💜💕💜 SCORPIO
MAY 2019 MID MONTH TAROT UPDATE
SEEKING DEEP CONNECTIONS ONLY ~ OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY

As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your likes, shares and subscribes!

If you have been enjoying my messages for the last three months, and you have not yet subscribed, please consider subscribing – to keep up to date with all of my content. I continue to update my channel daily by changing my spreads, adding new readings, running personal reading specials, adding playlists and more! All your subscriptions and likes help to circulate my messages within YouTube – to reach other viewers that could potentially benefit from them. Namaste!

Please also consider sharing my content with a friend!

*Taurus new moon 5/4/19
*Scorpio BLUE MOON full moon 5/18/19
*Jupiter in Sagittarius, Saturn in Capricorn and Pluto in Capricorn all turned retrograde last month

DECKS USED – MAY 2019 MID MONTH TAROT UPDATE

TAROT
Tattoo Tarot
Tarot Illuminati
Angel Tarot
Eight Coins Tattoo Tarot

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
*Addition of MID MONTHLY readings – which will be Tarot only around the 3rd week each month
*HALF PRICE PERSONAL TAROT READINGS for the entire month of MAY – prices listed below!
*Astrology Birth Chart readings coming soon featuring Solar Fire Astrology Software – see below!

FREE TAROT READING GIVE AWAY!
I will be giving away a FREE 1 HOUR TAROT READING to one lucky viewer every month moving forward. Leave a comment to enter! I will select the comment that touches me the most and notify the winner!

LEARN, HEAL, DISCOVER

If you enjoy and receive the message, please like, share and subscribe!

Please email me at astrotarotsynergy@gmail.com to request a private reading.

ALL PERSONAL READINGS ARE HALF OFF FOR MAY 2019!
My reading offerings ($ USD):
30 minute mini Tarot reading $25
1 hour General Tarot reading $37
1 hour Love Tarot reading $37
1 hour Spiritual Enlightenment reading $50
1 hour Twin Flame Journey Tarot reading $50
*All readings are sent via private recorded video through YouTube.

ASTROLOGY BIRTH CHART READINGS
Featuring Solar Fire Astrology software
Coming soon – wait for it, lol ;) ! Watch for the announcement! 1 hour $100
Revealing all facets of your personality, your life purpose, karmic lessons, how to become the best version of yourself and more!
*All readings are sent via private recorded video through YouTube.

Payments and donations can be made at PayPal.Me/AstroTarotSynergy

Donations are greatly appreciated and assist with maintaining my channel! Namaste!

**For those interested in Starseeds – I recently had a Starseed Origins reading done and I received confirmation of my suspected Starseed roots! The website is and they offer a ‘Mini Birth Chart Starseed Reading for Starseed Origins’ for only $10.00 (under 'Starseed Readings' from the Menu). It was amazing! And for $10.00, you can’t go wrong! You can also visit her YouTube Channel - TheStarseed'sCompass. I have also saved a video in my ‘Starseeds’ Playlist in which she discusses what she looks for in the birth chart when tracing back Starseed Origins called ‘How To Find Your Starseed Origins’. Highly recommend! Thank you Aspen!**

***For more information on Starseeds***Check out this article and video through this link!***


For those that would like to know more about me:
Sun = Aries, 8th house
Moon = Virgo, 12th house
Rising/Ascendant = Virgo

Numerology = Life Path 11
It is my blessing to be a Life Path 11. My mission is to have an inspirational presence in people’s lives and affect true and lasting change for the collective – specifically how people connect with each other and the world. Life Path 11 is a path of spiritual connection and teaching the world about that spiritual connection. It is my pleasure to share this spiritual knowing with each of you, in a way that you can apply to your everyday real life. This is the essence of my channel.

astro tarot synergy,astrology,tarot,spiritual,astrology reading,tarot reading,spiritual reading,scorpio,scorpio love,scorpio love 2019,scorpio may,scorpio love may,scorpio love tarot reading,scorpio love reading may,scorpio tarot may,scorpio soulmate,scorpio twin flame,scorpio mid month,scorpio may mid month,scorpio tarot mid month,scorpio love reading mid month,

Post a Comment

0 Comments