Advertisement

Sovereign's Boredom: Random Update On How I Feel About Various Things -READ THE DESCRIPTION-

Sovereign's Boredom: Random Update On How I Feel About Various Things -READ THE DESCRIPTION- Well, lately I've been having a hard time with things in my everyday personal life, that has affected what I do with my Channel.

However, it's not really too much that, as I've mentioned this before countless times, that I've pretty much lost my interest in video games, at least anything that's been coming out/released lately.

As a result, I've decided to just play and do videos on games that I actually do like and have. Even so, I feel like due to that, I've been only uploading videos on one game and nothing else, which makes me feel bad or feel like it's too much or repetitive at times.

Moreover, I've been told by friends that it's fine and that if it's what I like to do, then I should just do it and screw what others think or want. I have friends who upload nothing, but Devil May Cry 4, Dragalia Lost, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, DW9, ect. All day, everyday and no one ever tells them that it's repetitive or anything.

Keep in mind, no one has told me that me uploading endless videos on WO3U, DW9 or anything else is too much or repetitive, but sometimes I feel like I do it too much, since that's all I play lately or like to play that's not boring to me....

I've been struggling with what to do with my Channel, as I've resulted to only playing games that I like, which happens to be WO3U, DW9, SB4S, SW4E, Nioh, DW8XL, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Final Fantasy Type-0 and FFXIIZA mostly, as they're my most liked and played games, though I do have a total of about 15 games that I really like to play all the time repeatedly and never get bored/tired of.

That being said, I mostly like to play WO3U, DW9, SB4S, SW4E, Nioh, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age and DW8XL the most and I know that not everyone likes those games...I always play WO3U the most though, it's probably my most played game that I own out of all of my games combined.

I want to keep doing what I like and enjoy the most only, but sometimes I feel like people might get bored and tired of the same game/games after a while and there's really nothing I can do about that. As I've said countless times, as well as at the beginning of this year and the end of last year, that this was most likely going to happen with the Channel. This is the way things will be from now on with my Channel and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Gameplay Information Below
Free Mode
Stage: Takeda Otoko Dojo/武田漢道場
Characters: Tsuruhime & Hanbei Takenaka
Outfit: Tsuruhime: Tenka Metal Outfit: Setouchi Idol Version
Outfit: Hanbei: Alternate -2nd Unlockable In-Game Outfit
Bosses/Opponents: 42 Characters -All Characters
Difficulty: Heaven
As always, Thanks for watching! n_n

戦国BASARA4 皇,Sovereign96,PS4,Sovereign Sage,Sovereign's Boredom,Sengoku BASARA 4: Sumeragi (Video Game),Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi Tsuruhime Gameplay,Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi Hanbei Takenaka Gameplay,Sengoku BASARA 4 Sumeragi Gameplay,Random Update,Sovereign's Boredom: Random Update On How I Feel About Various Things -READ THE DESCRIPTION-,

Post a Comment

0 Comments