Advertisement

The Gendrya Theory That Is Probably All In My Heard || Part I

The Gendrya Theory That Is Probably All In My Heard || Part I Hey you guys, sorry I haven’t uploaded in over a week. I started making this video the day that episode four came out but then I saw the leaks. Long story short I dropped this project and stopped tweeting. MY ULTIMATE SHIP WAS DEAD. I don’t believe that they are dead now but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were. I hope you enjoyed watching this, part 2 will be up as soon as I can possibly make it.

Gendrya,Gendry and Arya,Arya,Arya Stark,Gendry Baratheon,Stark,Waters,Baratheon,Analyzed,Breakdown,Game Of Thrones,A Song Of Ice and Fire,Season Eight,Winterfell,Storms End,Forges,Blacksmith,Reunion,Episode One,Love,Ship,Relationship,Dragonglass,Real,Part One,Theory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments