Advertisement

Tiripsamai - Waiting for that Girl

Tiripsamai - Waiting for that Girl YANISHI RECORDZ Ltd.
@yanishi_recordz



Wating for that girl. Tiripsamai..

(Chorus)

And am waiting I Waiting for that girl and i waiting for that day when we will be in harmony just you and me..(repeat) chorus.once.

(First verse)

And it is so hard to let you go, can't you see you got me under your lioness claw
And in my life I don't need two or three just you my baby is enough for me..

(Chorus)

I waiting , Waiting for that girl and I waiting for that day when we will be in harmony just you and me..(repeat chorus once)

(Second verse)

The other guys they don't seem to see your inner beauty so they fail the test once more, and all I want to do is to love you never hurt you morning noon nor day.

(Chorus)
I waiting .Waiting for that girl and I waiting for that day when we will be in harmony just you and me..repeat chorus..(twice).

And it is so hard to let you go can't you see you got me under your lioness claw and in my life I don't need two or three just you my baby is enough for me.

Chorus.
And I waiting waiting for that girl and I waiting for that day when we will be in harmony just you and me..

Repeat chorus once..

I would like to thank Haile Selassie for his blessings..my son.. Cherry berry for believing in me.. Yanishi records and his team big up..

And my son Gebran🥰

Artist:Tirisamai

Mix/arrangement:yannick lina

Drone: Pixnmotion

Assistant : JR tophs

Production: yanishi recordz

Instrumental: Market riddim

Make up: Cerise exquise exquise (fb)

Model :Melinda

Dress:les filles du soleil

Rue Victor Hugo fdf

youtube,tutorial,music,clip,reggea,tiripsamai,love,wainting fort that girl,rastafarai,martinique,sainte lucie,guyane,réunion,guadeloupe,cherry berry,fond lariond,fond larion,plage,sun,sea,sexe,sex,beautiful,caraibean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments