Advertisement

Traveling with a Subscriber to Malaysia

Traveling with a Subscriber to Malaysia To celebrate 1M on YouTube, I invited a subscriber to join me on a trip to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Not to get too deep on this but this was a super cool experience for me. In just 3 days, we went from strangers to really good friends. We shared so many hilarious moments off camera and I legitimately left this trip believing this wouldn’t be the last time we traveled.

Social media is a weird place where it's always about "growing" your following and it’s easy to see everything as numbers. This trip was a powerful reminder that behind every subscriber, is a person.

I know things have grown around here and sometimes you might think your comments go unnoticed but they really don’t. I read almost all the comments and feedback and I appreciate every bit of it. I am truly grateful for you and can’t wait to share more travels with you.

Instagram
Facebook Lost LeBlanc
Twitter Lost LeBlanc

Katy's Instagram:
Katy's spanish vlog channel:

Get Travel Tips and Advice on Running a Social Media Business - Come Behind the Scenes and Join my Community


All Music Music Used in this Video comes from HERE: (Copyright Free Music)

Where I get Copyright FREE footage to help tell better cinematic stories:

Learn How I edit ALL my Travel Videos - (Exclusive Course Link)

Lost LeBlanc,Malaysia,kuala lumpur,kuala lumpur food,kuala lumpur vlog,petronas twin towers,bukit bintang,kuala lumpur travel,travel malaysia,travel vlog,petronas towers,things to do in kuala lumpur,traveling with a subscriber,kuala lumpur trip,batu caves,what to do in kuala lumpur,kuala lumpur city,kuala lumpur travel guide,things to do in kl,malaysia tourism,things to do in malaysia,jalan alor,malaysia travel,traveling malaysia,what to do in kl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments