Advertisement

TWIN FLAMES: DM LETTING GO TO MOVE FORWARD DF HAVING FAITH RELEASING FEAR 🦢❤️🦢

TWIN FLAMES: DM LETTING GO TO MOVE FORWARD DF HAVING FAITH RELEASING FEAR  🦢❤️🦢 ✨Hello Beautiful Souls✨

Thank you so much for stopping by to my channel. 🙏🏻😊

If you would like to donate any amount to my channel it is GREATLY appreciated!! I love you all!! 🙏🏻💕😊
Donate:

🌈 If you would like a personal reading from me you can contact me at ericahippietarot@yahoo.com. 💌 🌈 MY READINGS ARE BOOKED ROUGHLY 10 BUSINESS DAYS depending on when you contact me. 😊👍🏻

READINGS I OFFER:

*7 Question Reading $50 (email; voice recorded w/ picture) You can ask 7 questions you are curious about and I pull cards or channel information for each question to help you get more clarity on what you want an answer to. (NO questions on dates/timelines when something will happen) 🔮

*Love Reading $55 (email; voice recorded w/ picture) I look to see what is happening in your love life with a particular person. This can be for Soulmate/Twin Flames. ❤️🌹

*Love Extended Reading $65 (email; voice recorded w/ picture) Same reading as regular Love reading only more messages from spirit. ❤️❤️🌹

*If you would like a video recorded reading it will be an additional $20. Just let me know if you would like this in your email.* 😊✨

DISTANT REIKI HEALING:
*Remote Distant Holy Fire Reiki healing-$40 (20 minuets) This is for anyone who is looking to help clear blockages within the Chakras. Also great for stress and anxiety. I use Holy Fire Reiki Healing energy to send and help clear any blockages you may have and any healing you are looking to work on. For further questions please contact me via email. (Email address above) 🌈🌈🔥

I DO NOT DO REFUNDS! You will definitely get your reading. :)

INSTAGRAM: Ericathehippie :) 🌸

DECKS I’M USING 🃏:

The Oracle Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot
The Journey Oracle- Laura The Happiness Coach
Heal Yourself Oracle
Fortune Reading Cards
Secret Language of Animals Oracle Cards

Twinflames,Truelove,Divinefeminine,Divinemasculine,Tarot,Soulmates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments