Advertisement

Vlog Update In Regards To My Feelings On State of Decay 2

Vlog Update In Regards To My Feelings On State of Decay 2 I figured you all deserved an update, and while it's generally positive, and also includes a community show-off, I do still have problems with the game's bugs, including some I'm dealing with in my own personal file I showcase.

If you like what you see and wanna leave a tip or something, go here! It's just a tip-jar, don't feel obligated!

Shoutout to SVS on YouTube for supporting the channel!

Series,Episode,Let's Plays,Let's Play,Stray Cat,Game Walkthrough,Playthrough,Xbox,Xbox Console,Gaming,Xbox One,Xbone,State of Decay 2 (Video Game),Zombie Survival Game (Video Game Genre),State of Decay (Video Game Series),Survival Horror (Media Genre),State of Decay 2,Undead Labs,Zombie Survival,Undead,Zombie,State of Decay,SoD 2,Video Game (Industry),

Post a Comment

0 Comments