Advertisement

5 Things I Would Do Differently | CPA Exam |

5 Things I Would Do Differently | CPA Exam | Hi guys and welcome back to my channel.

In this video I talk about the five things I would do differently if I were to study for the CPA exam again. Hope you enjoy!

My Shop -

*Affiliate links
____________________________________________________________________

Items Mentioned in this video:
____________________________________________________________________

If you would like to get $10 off your Erin Condren order sign up here :


*Erin Condren Life Planner -

*NEW Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner -

*Budgeting Stickers -

*Accessories -

*Weather Stickers -

*Pilot G2 .038 -
________________________________________________________________

Equipment I use:

* Camera -

* Tripod -

* Lights -
____________________________________________________________________

Ebates Sign Up -

If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and if you're not already, please subscribe!

Follow me on Instagram! Username :saramarieyt

For business inquiries (ONLY) : saramarieyt@gmail.com

I will not answer personal questions.

CPA,CPA Exam,CPA Studies,Studying for the CPA,Becker,Becker CPA Reivew,Becker CPA Final Review,Becker Final Review,Sara Marie,Sara Marie CPA,CPA Study Change,5 Things I would Do Differently CPA Exam,Becker CPA Simulations,Becker CPA Books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments