Advertisement

BT21 IN HOLLYWOOD @ THE NEW LINE FRIENDS STORE and a bonus food adventure + mini haul╰(✧∇✧╰)

BT21 IN HOLLYWOOD @ THE NEW LINE FRIENDS STORE and a bonus food adventure + mini haul╰(✧∇✧╰) so i’m a LIAR and decided to make this spontaneous vlog before the got7 concert one HAHA it was not planned but i ended up going to the line store on my way back to uni and decided to vlog it since it was my first time going since it reopened!!! a LOT of the stuff was sold out including my chubby mang (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)I WILL GET HIM IN KOREA. but i hope u enjoyed me and my friends being annoying LOL and get ready bc it’s TIME FOR GOT7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

social media!
instagram: @caitlin_chang
kpop instagram: @_hopebrownie
twitter: @hopekookbrownie

DISCLAIMER:
no copyright infringement intended.
i do not own the pictures, music, or certain video clips used in the video!
all rights & credit go to the proper owner/company/group/etc.

5-25-19,BTS,방탄소년단,btsvlog,bt21,bt21store,linefriendsstore,linefriends,linefriendshollywood,hollywood,bt21hollywood,bt21grandopening,kpopmerch,bt21merch,kpop,kpophaul,bt21haul,btsmerch,btshaul,#명동,koreancorndog,mukbang,koreanfood,먹방,

Post a Comment

0 Comments