Advertisement

CATFISHING My BESTFRIEND Using My BAE’S Phone! (Loyal Friend???)

CATFISHING My BESTFRIEND Using My BAE’S Phone! (Loyal Friend???) I tested my best friend's loyalty by using my BAE'S phone to text him as if I were her...Loyal Friend???

Subscribe: | Follow My Ig:
Watch next, “I Asked My CRUSH To Go w/ Me On Our First Date!”:

Follow King Cid:
•Instagram:
•Twitter:
•Snapchat:
•Facebook (Like):

Dymondsflawless:

Natesougly:

Watch More King Cid:
POPULAR UPLOADS PLAYLIST:
LATEST UPLOADS PLAYLIST:
CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:

Share This Video With Your Family & Friends !! #KingCid #CatFish #Prank

king,cid,natesougly,dymondsflawless,catfishishing prank,king cid pranks,catfish prank,catfish,catfishing,CATFISHING MY HUSBAND,CATFISHING MY BESTFRIEND,Catfishing my best friend using my bae's phone,is my friend loyal,king cid catfish prank,king cid and dymondsflawless,

Post a Comment

0 Comments