Advertisement

Come with me to adventure in Paradise!!! SUMMER VLOG part 1 Ft Life with Mak

Come with me to adventure in Paradise!!! SUMMER VLOG part 1 Ft Life with Mak Adventure activities, amazing food, kind people, bright colors, hot sun, cool blue water. Guys, you gotta tell your folks to come here ! it is paradise, despite the fact that I almost died! lol I had so much fun and summer adventure with my sister Lily Kate Life with Mak Audrey her sis Emma and Madi who are the #GenZGirls #XplorMore @xplorpark

It was so EVENTFUL, my sister lost her iPHone

BINGE WATCH MEXICO
Watch my sister's FUNNY travel to Mexico video

Tomorrow stay tuned for more summer fun!!!!

SUBSCRIBE HERE

BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

INSTAGRAM @annie_rose_cole
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SUBSCRIBE TO my sister LILY KATE

adventure in paradise,xplormore,xplor,xcaret,genzgirls,annierose,annie travel,mexico,adventure vlog,travel vlog,summer vlog,life with Mak,mexico travel,summer in mexico,mexico tourist,i nearly died,go pro 7,go pro hero 7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments