Advertisement

Commentary 005 - NEET Pride And Ideology

Commentary 005 - NEET Pride And Ideology I said that the reddit I got this from was 6 months old. That's wrong it was about a month ago. Anyway, I cover whether pride is a desirable attitude to pursue as a NEET. Also touch on distaste of NEET as an ideology.

Source:


Relevant communities I frequent:
reddit as u/th3ist in r/NEET, r/Doomers and r/MGTOW

New Hearthstone-like game I'm into:


Support The Channel Donate To My Etherium Wallet: 0xaE1D7125f495FA8b84635964a0100e037bAD94CC

Use the referral link below it gives me about 5 USD for every fan that uses Brave. A qualified referral is a user who downloads Brave browser using the promo link below and uses Brave minimally over a 30 day period:


Want To Buy/Trade Crypto? Use My Referral Link With Binance:


For physical training supplements and products:

or
Use my code: ALEX-RXRB

Interested In Receiving Universal Basic Income? I Receive Regular Payments From Mannabase:

NEET,pride,ideology,philosophy,truth,politics,economics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments