Advertisement

Don't Let Your Past Define You

Don't Let Your Past Define You This Is The Most Personal Story I Ever Told To Express How People Get Caught Up On Their Past. Letting What Happened To Them In The Past Make Up The Person They Are Today & Into The Future. I Share This For Everyone To Know It Doesn't Matter What Happened Before, You Decide Everyday Who You Want To Be. Don't Get Lost In Your Own Story, Keep Writing It.

- Leave A Comment If You Overcame A Story In Your Past That Could ave Been An Excuse

personal story,most personal story,hurricanes in florida,last time I saw my dad,inspiring story,raised by single mother,hurricane coming,prepare for hurricane,parents breakup,father leaving,dad never came back,never seen again,the last time I saw my,preparing for storm,parents splitting up,parents getting divorced,father neglected child,father abandoned child,abounded son,don't let your past define you,my best life don't let your past define you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments