Advertisement

EP.1| STARTING MY LASH BUSINESS, SETTING UP MY OFFICE AND DOING A CAMPAIGN | LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR

EP.1| STARTING MY LASH BUSINESS, SETTING UP MY OFFICE AND DOING A CAMPAIGN | LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR Shop my lashes on : !!


Thank you so much for watching ♡ Subscribe for new videos every week ♡

Hey!! This vlog was filmed throughout the past few weeks! I was getting ready to launch my new 3D Mink Lashes! I set up my office, did a campaign, a DIY backdrop and just vlogged the process of Saud Lashes! Hope you guys enjoyed this video ♡


Send me advice questions or situations that you want my perspective on at Tiffchats@aol.com! ♡


INTRO MUSIC:
Rihanna Feat Drake - Work (Welshy Bootleg) ♫(Copyright Free Music)♫

No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only. ♡


Feel no way - Drake (FL Studio Remake + FLP)




Follow me on Ig - Tiffgod ♡
Follow me on Facebook - Www.Facebook.com/Tiffgod ♡
SnapChat me - Tiffypx3 ♡
Business Inquires - Tiffgod@gmail.com ♡

entrepreneur life vlogs,LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR,starting a eyelash company,inventory for mink lashes,Ky Lashaii LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR,HOW I STARTED MY LASH BRAND W/ NO JOB | Ky Lashaii,Ep.1| SHIPPING OFF ORDERS (VENDOR SITE PINNED BELOW) | LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR,Ep. 8 | HOW I FOUND MY LASH & JEWELRY VENDOR | LIFE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR,BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS ! HOW TO START A BUSINESS ! | Vendors,BOSS MOVES $ | How I package my products and great business tips !,

Post a Comment

0 Comments