Advertisement

Financial Worries Keep Most Americans Up At Night

Financial Worries Keep Most Americans Up At Night This REALLY bothers me. Financial issues are what split most families up. Families being split means there are young boys without a father figure. Young boys without a father figure turn into angry young men and can cause chaos.

So, logic would state, relieve financial stress and less young men will cause chaos. This is the EXACT reason I wrote my first book.
Because this was EXACTLY what happened to me.

Thankfully, a tour in the infantry, finding my soulmate, giving up the Devil's juice and just some good ole fashioned Divine Intervention, I was able to get on the straight and narrow.

But I always wonder...what if??? ugh....

I don't want you losing sleep over financial worries. I want you to be happy. When YOU are happy you make other people happy who then make even MORE people happy.

See how this works???



================================
Get the PDF version of my Tax Bomb book for free follow this link.


Get my books on Audible here:




Was this video worth a buck or two? Donate a cup of coffee here:

Want to support what I'm doing for $10 a month? Join my SubscribeStar page.


Be on the lookout for my 4th book coming out soon, YOU CAN RETIRE ON SOCIAL SECURITY!

If you like what you see, a thumbs up helps A LOT. It tells YouTube that people are engaged and so the Youtube algorithm will show the video to others who may be interested in the content. So, give me a thumbs up, please!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE by clicking here:

My Amazon Product page:

Anything you buy there Amazon pays me a commission. Much appreciated!

Contact me: Josh@heritagewealthplanning.com

GET MY BOOKS:
ALL are FREE to Kindle Unlimited Subscribers!

The Tax Bomb In Your Retirement Accounts: How The Roth IRA Can Help You Avoid It


Strategic Money Planning: 8 Easy Ways To Put Your House In Order


State by State Tax Guide For Retirees:


GET ALL MY LATEST BLOGPOSTS:



PODCAST:



LET'S SOCIALIZE!
Facebook:
Linkedin:
Quora:

financial,planning,retirement,investments,insurance,Roth,IRA,TSP,Thrift,Savings,Plan,403B,401k,Tax,Planning,Social,Security,Medicare,roth conversions,stock market,financial planning,retirement planning,investing,debt free,Roth IRA,social security,when can I take social security,life insurance,annuities,dave ramsey,529s,ETFs,passive income,trusts,estate planning,wills,should I do a trust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments