Advertisement

HOW I TAKE NOTES 2019 | Philippines

HOW I TAKE NOTES 2019 | Philippines Hi! My name’s Yen. I am a 17 year old filipina who makes beauty and lifestyle videos. Do life with me? Subscribe! ❤️

11:53 AM
This video was supposed to go up on saturday (I'm trying to schedule my uploads para masaya) kaso lang i really got excited about the edit so might as well share this with you since class started na rin. Studyblr went famous around 2015 and i tried it for myself. There is no 100% effective note-taking but it depends talaga on the person. This notebook was from SY 2018-2019 that's why it's all filled up. I'm gonna film more back to school videos since our classes starts on July pa hehe

and yes, pimple patch yung nasa gitna ng head ko. actually, diy pimple patch kasi bumalik yung pimpol ko na yun hahaha yun lang

Products mentioned:
Miniso Grid Notebook (P150)
Artline Highlighter


let's talk here:
instagram: ancunareyjen
twitter: imreyjenancuna
e-mail: ancunareyjennn@gmail.com

Filming Equipments:
Camera: Iphone 6 rare camera
Monopod
Lighting: Window Lighting

For affordabe pre-event and onsite photo and video coverage, Book at Luna Astra now!

#BackToSchool #StudyBlr

studyblr,bts,back to school,2019,janina vela,first day of school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments