Advertisement

How our spiritual coaching biz grew to 6 figures in 6 months!!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

How our spiritual coaching biz grew to 6 figures in 6 months!!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Hi babe!!!

This video is from a FB live I did about how our spiritual coaching biz grew to 6 figures in 6 months!!! I also talk about the most NEXT LEVEL program I've ever created, Spiritual Biz babes, a course on how to launch a profitable, sustainable, high vibe spiritual biz with soul sister clients you are obsessed with!!!! We have INSANE earlybird specials if you join by 6/1 where you get free 1:1 breakthrough calls with me...just comment below for info & I will reach out! DOORS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT PST TONIGHT!!! These calls are where clients get INSANE results quick af!!!

If you're struggling with anything I mentioned in the video, & looking for your tribe & want to join us & learn more boo, email me at therealjbaum@gmail.com for info!!!


Be sure to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE if this video helped you & you want to hear more tips on health & fitness, freedom, manifesting, self love, healing, crystals, & so much more!!!

SHARE this video with someone who you care about that you want to help!!!

You can contact me at therealjbaum@gmail.com for information on upcoming money manifesting courses, breakthrough spiritual coaching, mentorship, & how to work with me! Or go to www.instagram.com/therealjbaum to see my list of current offerings! :)

YOU DESERVE TO LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! xoxoxoxo

6 figure spiritual biz,how to grow 6 figure biz,manifesting,manifest money,law of attraction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments