Advertisement

Lecture 04 Learn Degrees of Adjective with Rules| Urdu & Hindi|

Lecture 04 Learn Degrees of Adjective with Rules| Urdu & Hindi|
Class 03 part 01:
Class 03 part 02:
Class 03, part 03:
Class 03 part 04:
Class 03 part 05:
Class 03 part 06:
Class 03 part 07 :
In this video you learn the Degrees of Adjective with Rules in very easy way I believe you will certainly find it useful and helpful ( In sha Alla)
I hope you will like this video. Thanks for watching

With the grace of Almighty Allah I have lunched this channel to help the basic learners of English grammar. I am quite satisfied that my this little work will prove useful for each curious learner. ( In sha Allah)
And I humbly request to all of the viewers to support me in this good work and SUBSCRIBE my channel. I will be very thankful to you. Regards Qudrat Mehr


Whatsapp & Contact No: 03342365345

Qudrat,Mehr,degrees of adjective,adjective,adjectives,degree of adjective,degrees of adjectives,superlative degree,positive degree,comparative degree,kinds of adjective,comparison of adjectives,degrees of comparison,degree of adjectives,three degrees of adjectives,degrees of comparison of adjective,degrees of adjective by Qudrat mehr sir,what is degree of adjectives,degree,degree of adjective easy combine rules,English Academy,Qudrat mehr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments