Advertisement

My New Medium Format Camera - Monthly Favorites 3

My New Medium Format Camera - Monthly Favorites 3 This week I talk about some of the photography related things I have been enjoying this past month. This includes my new Mamiya 6 Medium format 6x6 camera. Its a 120 film rangefinder style camera.

///

THE GOODS:

Edward Hopper Book:
SX70 Film:
Sandisk SSD:
DSPTCH Strap:
Camera Lucida Book:

///

My Instagram:


To Enter the giveaway for a copy of my zine:
1. Follow my Instagram
2. Comment on the video with your @ at the end of the comment.

How to shoot Portraits,Mamiya Rz67,shooting with the mamiya rz67,mamiya 645,pentax 67,mamiya 7,mamiya rb67,behind the scenes shoot,lets shoot,film,medium format,portra,how to develop film at home,35mm,mamiya sekor 110mm 2.8,kodak portra 400,mamiya,Negative feedback,Fashion Photography,Film at night,Hasselblad H6D-100C,Hasselblad,Evan Ranft,Mamiya 6,Monthly Favorites,Willem Verbeeck Camera,Willem Verbeek,

Post a Comment

0 Comments