Advertisement

One Day At A Time|Breaks My Heart|Smartmom

One Day At A Time|Breaks My Heart|Smartmom My friend Tyrone’s vlogs :





Hello, I am a mommy of 5, wife, full-time medical assistant, and family vlogger living my life with an autoimmune disease called rheumatoid arthritis.

Make Ki'lahs phone chime
Cash App Code For her birthday KilahSweet16

Hope you enjoy the vlog and come back for more. I hope you enjoy this vlog enough to subscribe and click the like button.

XOXOXO-Wanna send us some love XOXOXOXO
Here's our Office' address
7860 West Commercial Blvd
suite #159
Lauderhill Fl. 33351


Smartmom(Brandice)-37 yrs old
Johnnie (My Husband) 37 yrs old

My Children
1.Vari 18 yrs old
2.Kilah 16 yrs old
3.Kameryn 9 yrs old
4.Millie 8 yrs old
5.J.B 7 yrs old

Need advice? Contact me on Scale About for a personalized experience between us click here www.scaleabout.com/smartmom

♡IG @Smartmom1981
SNAPCHAT @Smartmom1981 -Don't forget to watch in HD

GO & SHOP MY Merch website


For All Business Inquiries Contact Me At:
Smartmom1981@gmail.com

My vlogging camera- Canon G7x Mark ii
Editing software - IMovie

als,vlog,vlogging,family,fatal,disease,pain,painful,

Post a Comment

0 Comments