Advertisement

productive day at home: pack with me + try-on haul

productive day at home: pack with me + try-on haul hi everyone! thanks for watching! love u all so much. subscribe if ur new!
subscribe!! don't miss out -


lets chat!
Snapchat: @brookemiccio
Instagram:
Twitter:
Spotify:
Pinterest:
Tumblr:

check out gals on the go!! (my podcast with Danielle Carolan!)
Spotify:
iTunes:

drunk elephant the littles kit

black dress
asos long sleeve top
purple jumpsuit
nip covers

BUSINESS CONTACT (aka business emails only please!)
brooke@beaufreshmedia.com

see everything i'm loving + my all time favorites on my amazon page

FREE UBER RIDE: code kl0zq
$$ off UBER EATS: eats-kl0zq
FREE LYFT RIDE: code BROOKE317616



DAY DESIGNER PLANNER - my daily paper agenda


Hi I'm Brooke, a 22 year old lifestyle vlogger and recent college grad! I make a ton of videos involving hauls, vlogs, advice and much much more. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out on any videos and also follow me on my social media such as Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram to stay even more connected with me! See you in my next video!

ftc disclaimer//
my own thoughts. i'm not being paid for this video.

brooke,miccio,productive day,productive vlog,day in my life,day in the life,summer day in my life,post grad vlog,post grad,pack with me,pack with me for the beach,pack with me vlog,pack with me 2019,try on haul,summer try on haul,brooke miccio vlog,brooke miccio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments