Advertisement

Should you buy from NOON.COM?

Should you buy from NOON.COM? Today I'm going to tell you how my unboxing failed. It was really pathetic, I never thought of it. I ordered MacBook Casing for my new MacBook Air 2018 which is 13.3 inch from noon.com and it went wrong. At the end I even tried my new casing with different MacBook pro, but it didn't work.

The same information that I ordered was written on the product tag, then how can it be happened. In one of my previous video I showed that awok.com failed me, although they returned back the money by a coupon with certain conditions. I used that coupon and awok disappointed me again and later I will come with a detail video of that.

☆QFY☆ Do you deeply regret online purchase? Which online shop? Let me know!

--------------------------------
Check out my Other Videos

awok online shopping fails:

MacBook Air 2018:
---------------------------------------------

Please help transcribe and/or translate this video so more Creators
can benefit here:

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

#UnboxingFails #OnlineShoppingFails #noon.com

noon.com fails,noon.com regret,unboxing fails,funniest unboxing fails,mac air case fail,online shopping fails,macbook casing fails,macbook air 2018 case fails,noon.com,apple,online purchase fails,awok.com fails,online shopping regret,online purchase regret,awok.com regret,online shopping,shop,fashion,ecommerce,shop online,online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments