Advertisement

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF PRISON DREAM - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF PRISON DREAM - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Dream about prison or jail is a very common spiritual activity. If you are having the same prison dream again and again, then something mysterious is about to happen. Typically, this type of dream is a symbol of imprisonment and hinderance. Dreaming about prison often means some demonic forces are holding you back from fulfilling your divine purpose. It could also be the plans of the enemy to reprimand you in a strange place.

A prisoner is always restricted to one spot, where freedom is impossible. In some cases, prison dream may not necessarily mean that a person would be taken to jail. Alternatively, it could symbolize arrest, hopelessness, struggle, profitless hard labour, lack of helpers. When you are in the physical and spiritual prison, it indicate multiple bondage. Perhaps you notice people don't normally marry, progress or travel out of the country in your family line.

There are so many reasons why this type of dreams keep occurring to you. Do you marry the wrong person? Are you in a bad house? Do you find yourself spending more money extravagantly? Are you feeling trapped all the time? If you manage to escape the jail, it shows that you are going to experience freedom, healing and happiness soon.

But if you are making several efforts to come out, then you discover your efforts were not successful. It is safe to say that you will keep on living a life of no purpose or reward. This means when others are progressing, you will not be seen achieving your purpose. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and BREAK OUT from any form of spiritual imprisonment.

1. Satanic blanket, covering my virtues, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. I decree freedom into every area of captivity in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Read more at:

1. O God of Paul & Silas, arise and deliver me from the prison of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
2. Multiple bondage, tying me down to one spot, break by fire, in Jesus name.
3. Father, let the powers that have forgotten me in the spiritual prison for years to release me now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Ancestral dog of my father’s house, chasing after my glory, roast by fire, in Jesus name.
5. Spiritual spider, caging my elevation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Anything in my life supporting stagnation and backwardness, come out by fire, in Jesus name.
7. Every arrow of delay working against my life, I fire you back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
8. You that marine witchcraft saying I will not make it, I set the sword of the Lord against you.
9. Every evil word spoken to delay me and my family, break by fire, in Jesus name.
10. Any evil attachment delaying my glory be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Read more at:

spiritual meaning of being in prison in the dream,dream about prison/jail,dream about escaping jail,dream about boyfriend going to prison,dreaming of someone getting out of prison,dream of visiting someone in prison,biblical meaning of being in prison/cell,dream about my husband going to prison,what does it mean to see my family in prison,seeing myself jailed in the dream,what does it mean when you dream about someone else going to prison/jail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments