Advertisement

Springtime Macro and Wild Flower Photograhy in a British Woodland

Springtime Macro and Wild Flower Photograhy in a British Woodland Since moving to Bristol I have had far fewer chances to explore my local woodlands as I had hoped. In this episode of Out and About I am joined by a fellow wildlife lover and film maker Matt Jarvis as he shows me around Leigh Woods.


Matt Jarvis
Video:
Instagram: @jarvismj
Twitter: @jarvismj

Felipe Baldomir
"At Home" Music Video:
Website:

Mystery Link:
Todays Mystery Link is a lovely film made by a friend who's name you may recognise and may well leave you feeling chuffed.

wildlife,vlog,people,funny,photography,macro,sping,light,how to,tips,canon,lowepro,flowers,sedge,bluebell,pretty,beautiful,golden hour,felipe baldomir,explore,challenge,walking,hiking,woods,warm,summer,sunrise,early,wild,garlic,white,blue,full frame,edit,lightroom,camera,garden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments