Advertisement

The Reason Why I Came to Philippines

The Reason Why I Came to Philippines Why did I come to the Philippines? Find out why in this episode the reason why I bought my first ticket to the country.

My Instagram: @finn.snow
My facebook: @finnsnowvlog
Sherlyn:
Sherlyn IG: @sherlyndoloriel

My MUSIC (The Best for vlogs) :
(Free month trial)

ALL my gear in one place:
My MAIN Camera -
My BEST Lens EVER (Main VLog) -
The Lens for my Stabalizer -
The Lens for B-Rolls -
My Awesome Perfect size Camera Bag :
The Mic I use -
My Drone -
Drone filters (must) -
Gopro7 -

why go to philippines,reason why I came to philippines,why i came to philippines,why i moved to the philippines,philippines,moving to the philippines,foreigner in the philippines,finnsnow,finn snow,sherlyn doloriel,filipina,why move to the philippines,living in the philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments