Advertisement

They want us to know more however they are still very careful (taekook/vkook analysis)

They want us to know more however they are still very careful (taekook/vkook analysis) Hello, I hope y’all are doing well.. this video is quite long for my taste but I thought it turned out well.. hope you guys still like it too. I get quite insecure with long videos lol, anygays Taekook gay end of story.

No but for real I feel like they are always giving us hints and signs but Taehyung, with his whole chest said he watched a guy masturbate with a peach.. watch the movie lol. Jungkook gives us signs too, I mean he covered songs by Troye Sivan in the past and many other things and now he wants a manicure and to grow his hair longer. I am not necessarily saying that getting a manicure and wanting long hair is hinting to being apart of the LGBT community, it’s just expressing yourself and showing how comfortable and secure you are with yourself. We need to support them and let them express themselves, please understand this.

I feel as if they are trying their best to be less obvious although a love as strong as theirs.. it’s difficult. We need to be there for them, show them we care about them.

Taehyung & Jungkook | Oliver & Elio (Call Me By Your Name)

Music:
BTS - Make it Right (Piano)
BTS - Mikrokosmos (Piano)
BTS - Magic Shop (Piano
BTS - 4 o’clock (Piano)
BTS - Forever Young (Piano)

Let’s talk about Taekook!
Instagram: @kookv__joy
Twitter: @kookv_joy

Tags, #Taekook #Vkook #KookV #BTS #Paris #태국 #국태 #뷔국 #국뷔

태국,택국,

Post a Comment

0 Comments