Advertisement

What are Closing Costs When Buying A Home? (Breaking Down a REAL Closing Costs Sheet)

What are Closing Costs When Buying A Home? (Breaking Down a REAL Closing Costs Sheet) Did you know you need to pay closing costs when buying a house? No, not your Down Payment, but closing costs! Sometimes they can be as much as your down payment! But what are they exactly? I break it down in my video. PLEASE NOTE: This is just to get an idea, please reference with your Realtor to get a better idea of the closing costs in your desired price point and area.

Need a modern and contract-free security system? Check out Abode! www.javiervidana.com/abode

My name is Javier Vidana, a licensed Real Estate Agent with My Home Group in Phoenix, Arizona. I serve the Phoenix, Arizona area and it's many surrounding cities. If you're in my area, I'd be honored to help you accomplish your home goals! You can find all my info below:

PHONE: 623-707-9836
EMAIL: contact@javiervidana.com
WEBSITE: www.JavierVidana.com
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE SHOW: Every Friday - Good chance to ask your Questions!

Outro Song was purchased by Tom Winter!

Closing Costs,Sellers Concessions,Real Estate,Buying a House,Buying a home,buying real estate,buy a house,buy a home,first time home buyer,what are closing costs,what is closing costs,impound account,loan costs,down payment assistance,javier vidana,phoenix,arizona,az,how to buy a house,how to buy a home,cc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments