Hi everyone! Thanks so much for watching my videos and reading my blog! :) Today, I thought I'd touch on the issue of traditionally female life paths and careers. In a world that devalues women who choose traditional life paths and careers, I think it's time to re-write the narrative and celebrate all women.
*Please note, this video is not meant to tear down women that do not choose to follow a traditionally feminine life path or career. The intent is to draw attention to those women marginalized for doing so.
--
Read the blog post:
Follow me on Instagram: @_cynthialoewen
--
About me: I am a 20-something woman living in Canada with my husband and our 3 (yes, three) dogs. Some of you may know me as a former Miss Earth Canada. I have a passion for homemaking, feminine life and style, and nature. When I'm not blogging (and now, making these videos), you can find me outside, at the dollar store (LOL... but, for real) or at HomeSense (something about this store gives me LIFE). I'd love to be your friend, so don't forget to subscribe! :)
#femininity #feminine #femininewomen #homemaker #sahm #housewife #femalecareers #femaleroles #womensissues #traditionalism

0 Comments